Am I being to sensitive?

QP

Yesterday I was having a conversation with my husband about my health and fitness. I said “you know I’m serious about my health and working out if I didn’t procrastinate like normal.” This man dead ass turns and looks at me and said “I don’t care about any of that. I have my own health to worry about. I can be bothered by yours right now.” I was lost for words so I just said okay.

Then later that afternoon our daughter was excited to tell him she dead lifted 150 pounds at school. He goes on a rampage about how he doesn’t like that and that she needs to drop the class because he guaranteed she wasn’t doing it right. I told him just congratulate her and move on… no need to grill her. She was visibly upset. Then later on he makes her get the straight bar to see if she can do it. Then laughed when she did it wrong THEN had me show her the proper way. The entire time I was looking at him with disgust.

Today… he comes home from work on a break and is watching tv. So I engaged in conversation. He then opens his work laptop and said “okay, that’s enough I have notes to complete…” so I left the room. He comes in not even 2 minutes later and stares at me before picking up the living room. I said “what are you doing?” He said “what’s it look like, I’m cleaning duh.” So I said I thought you had notes to do? He does this to me as a way to get me to clean. But the thing is…. Nothing needed cleaned. He just wanted to complain about cleaning. Which he did right after he picked up a few misplaced items. I walked off and cooked lunch because he ain’t tricking me this time.