Would this be a deal breaker for you ?

Me and my S/O been together for about 6 years 15-21. We recently got our own apartment for about 4 months now. Of course we dealing with a new type of stress we went from Living with my mom to having to cover 100% bills. But lately my partner been taking risky business moves I’ve always been supportive but last month is when he was literally going to risk everything we worked so hard to obtain. We moved pass that because he didn’t go through with the deal and he apologized for putting what he have at risk. Fast forward last week he mention another business opportunity, I told I will have faith in him but not blindly, I will need reassurance regarding finances ect. he agreed and said he will keep my updated with any changes and it will let be like last time. Fast forward to yesterday and the trip was basically a bust due to one of his business partners family issues. When I told him I’m very frustrated because the cycle is repeating and he’s using more of our resources then he’s putting back. He basically told me I am nagging and asked me do I believe in him or not . I of course said no because nothing has changed he couldn’t even give me the slightest reassurance beside “believe I will handle it “. To me that’s not promising when you are literally still taking these big risk with nothing in return still. He then told me “I’m going to have faith in God instead of us right now “ . Should I take the next step to just take break ?!Is that layman’s term for he don’t care about our relationship?