My fiancé said I weigh to much…

I need some advice.

Tonight in the shower with my fiancé, (he’s 32 male and I’m a 33 female) we were showering together and chatting of our day! When I mentioned how I weighed myself today after my walk. Cause I never weigh myself.

I weigh 150 lbs and my height is 5’8. I also weight lift 3x a week so I work out often. But the last 4 weeks I haven’t been able to work out at all due to a laparoscopic surgery I had for an ovary cyst. And it’s a 6 week recovery so I’m unable to do any lifting until I’m cleared.

So when I said my weight he looked at me shocked and he said “you’re the heaviest you’ve ever been! That’s not good. Most girls sit at 130-140.” I stood there and felt off. I got out of the shower and he said “you mad at me?” “Well I feel you’re implying I’m overweight.” I said exhausted. He came out of the shower and replied “You’re not overweight. You just gained a lot! 150 is a lot.”

Me: “I work out, it’s probably muscle.” Him: “I don’t know about that. You don’t have that much muscle definition. And you eat a lot of carbs” me: “I don’t, I eat two small pieces of toast with eggs at breakfast and maybe rice with my supper. How is that a lot of carbs?”

Him: “Maybe stop eating toast for breakfast.”

I just left the bathroom. He works out all the time and I know he means well in his head but I just feel mentally exhausted by how he tries to tell me to eat and work out. The girls he use to date were very thin women. I’m the only girl he’s been with that has more curves. But I’ve worked hard for these curves. Why do men view women to be thin like models? And that’s the ideal figure? I’m not overweight but how he speaks to me about how I eat makes me feel insecure.