Husband lacking ANY sympathy today

I started AF during the night. It was two weeks late and since my cycle has become regularly irregular I didn't figure I was pregnant so it wasn't a major blow this month (TTC 19 months now.) What is a major blow is how painful this period is. Mine are usually bad (thanks endo) but this one is the worst in a while. I'm a stay at home wife by my husband's request and when I told him I slept in til 12 because of how painful and heavy my period is he replied that he's been up for 6 hours at that time. That millions of women get their periods everyday and they go on with life. That he has had kidney stones before (um, once in the 5 years I've been with him) and acted like that was supposed to make him understand how this feels. That kidney stone kept him home for three days getting catered to by me with all the sympathy I had in me. And I spent 3 hours today helping his very elderly grandma and am now cooking his supper so I am going on with life. I ended up sobbing once we got off the phone (thanks hormones) and now I feel like he thinks I'm being a whiny baby about my period. My endo really makes the bleeding and pain really bad and he will never understand so why must he make me feel worse about it? I know he's had a stressful day at work but I don't dismiss him when he's in pain. I just feel majorly upset and needed to vent it out.