Possible late diagnosis

Mabel Rose

I was recently asked by a stranger if my baby had down syndrome which i thought rude as its rude to ask someone anyway i brushed it off and ive been thinking aboutvit ever since i recentlygot in contact with GP as id like to her tested especiallyas when i was 33 weeks midwife was concerned about her and offered the trisomy 18 test again which i obviouslydeclined for a second time and i dont regret my choice but i feel.like maybe the lady who scanned me when pregnant saw something so obviously thinking back to fgem and recent events of now now 3 month old it has me wondering if she does have down sydrome, results will 1000 percent not change my opinionof her shes my little princess and i love her but wondered what you guys pn here thought if i posted a picture of her, Nose bridge is flat as ive felt it and also her eyes which to be are a bit of a give away as her eyes are slanted and also her little pinkies are bent the name for thatvis called cilnodactyly, thought id also attach a picture of her finger too, 1 in 4 children with down syndrome has this