Help with supplements please 💊

PCOS & ADENOMYOSIS:

Little background I have both conditions, only diagnosed with adeno this year but had 2 children last one 4 years ago. I currently take Metformin and a multivitamin and when I’ve got pregnant in the past I used isoflavones. I’m wanting to have one more baby and wondering if I should try some different supplements (maybe more) because I have Adenomyosis as it may make my ttc journey abit harder this time around.

So I have a few questions about adding NAC and Myo + D-Chiro Inositol..

1. Has anyone taken this combo and succesfully conceived? (Prenatal, Metformin, Isoflavones, NAC and Myo + D-Chiro Inositol) if yes what regimen did you follow? And did you continue any throughout your pregnancy?

2. If not have you tried any of them and successfully conceived with both or one of the conditions I mentioned above?

3. Are these all safe to try in combination to try to conceive? I start a new cycle next week and I’m wanting to try Isoflavones days 3-7 along with everything else I’ve mentioned.

I’m just looking for some information before adding both NAC and Myo + D-Chiro Inositol to my current regimen for TTC. Please share any insight you might have!