I feel lost in my ttc journey 😞

Anna 🥀🌙 • {24}SAHW 💍❤️ Mommy to be April 2025👶🏻✨ PCOS 💙

I’ve been ttc off an on since I was diagnosed with pcos at 19 I’m now 25. From 18-22 I was in a abusive relationship but still was trying to conceive at that time I just really wanted a baby I was scared I was never going to have one so i didn’t care that my situation was the best wasn’t smart of me of course I was young and naive but that’s how I got diagnosed pcos and I had 2 miscarriages during that time period that I was ttc my obgyn just had me try bc pills for 3 months to regulate my period then I would get off them and try the first time it happened right away and they said my miscarriages was due to blood type my partner at that time had a negative blood type and I’m A positive. The second miscarriage was my progesterone my obgyn left there practice so I was between doctors my pcp did the blood work to catch it but after that I just got back on birth control and stayed on it till after I left my terrible living situation and bad relationship moved stayed away then I met my now husband and we started ttc may of 2023 I did opks and bbt till September of 2023 I never got a confirmed ovulation with bbt but still tried when the opks and my calendar said I should. From September 2023 till May 2024 I didn’t have a cycle at all and didn’t have insurance so It but ttc on hold June I got insurance and my period on time so I set up and obgyn appointment so I can get a well women’s visit and ask about ttc options. My period has been regular 30 day cycles the last 3 months after not having one for 10. My appointments this coming Friday besides what I’ve written in the post what all do I need to tell this new obgyn? Is there specific things I should request or ask questions about. It’s been so long since I’ve seen an obgyn I feel like I don’t know what I’m doing 😅 any advice is greatly appreciated!