Possible implantation bleeding?

sydney

Hi ladies! TMI post about implantation bleeding

My husband and I are trying for our second baby! With my first implantation bleeding (very light pink) was how I knew I was pregnant the first time. I then took a test the next morning, but the implantation bleeding happened when I went to the bathroom and wiped and it only happened that once and no more bleeding. This time I’ve been “bleeding” but VERY little like a tampon goes to waste if I use it for how little it is. With this being said this go around (if it is implantation bleeding) has been more on the brown side and has been going on for two days. My periods normally have brown coloring for the first 3 hours then goes into straight red so this is all new to me. Dr. Google lol said that implantion bleeding can be brown and last up to 1-2 weeks. So I guess my question is has anyone else experience this and been pregnant and/or is this normal? I will attach a picture below of what it looks like and it’s not always there after I use the bathroom but if it do it looks like this. I am also 15 DPO.