Family in delivery room issues!

Jerika • Second child, already have a girl, having a boy! Last baby! Very uncomfortable this go round!
Ok so with my first child's delivery I was forced to have my mom, and oldest and youngest sister in the room. However, this time, my husband and I said NOPE! No one is allowed other than nurses! This is my last baby and my first delivery didn't go so well with so many people! 1st I asked everyone to not bring cameras because I knew that they would not hesitate to take pictures as she was coming out! So when I was in my most vulnerable state they whipped out the cameras and took all the pictures they wanted! Also when I decided I wanted the epidural, my MOM threw a fit, a legit FIT! She chastised me and made me feel like a complete baby about it! And when I was pushing I seriously needed someone to help with my legs but because everyone except my husband had cameras no one had a free arm to assist and I ended up holding my own legs ( I couldn't feel them from epidural) I bruised them terribly because I couldn't feel how hard I was grabbing! Anyways, my family is so made that I have chosen this option this time and started to blame my husband! They won't even talk to me because of this issue! Any advice???