Would you stay or run? TW

⚠️TW⚠️

I’m going to start off by saying I’m not really sure who to talk to about this or where to ask questions about this certain topic but since I’ve been a member for so long and all you ladies out there usually give honest answers, feedback, etc. I thought that maybe I could come here. I feel this is a safe community.

So about a month ago I (26f) started talking to this guy (24m). We clicked almost instantly and as I got to know him I have realized that we are literally the same and love the same things and we actually went to the same school just different times. I’ve never ever felt the way I do for someone like I do with him. I honestly feel like he’s my person, the whole when you know you know is super strong here haha and he feels the same way! He’s the sweetest guy and treats me exactly how I’ve ever wanted!

This past month we really got to know each other, trauma bonded, etc. etc… We‘ve already had sex, he told me he loves me already, I’ve spent the night with him several times… we’ve done everything together basically…

I was at his house this past weekend and he tells me that before we actually become official and start dating for real he had to tell me something… he wanted to tell me his biggest secret that no one knows about except his therapist and now me… I felt honored really but at the same time scared and nervous… he kept telling me that I would never look at him the same way again and said that if I didn’t want to be with him anymore he completely understands it…

His big secret was… he unalived someone 7 years ago and got away with it… he told me in depth what he did and my god… he said he did it bc the dude was a drug dealer and was actively m0lesting a child at the time… he told me before that when he was little he was also m0lested as a child and didn’t want that other kid to be fcked up like him…

To be honest… I was kinda shocked and it is literally the last thing I would have thought would come out of his mouth… he’s literally the sweetest person ever and I just can’t believe it 😭 I told him I would stay with him but now I’m just sitting here thinking ‘am I crazy for staying and wanting to still be with him??’ Ya’ll idk what to do I’m at a LOSS… be honest here, what would ya’ll do?? 😭😭