Our journey

Virginia
I've had a lot of people ask me, how are you 17 weeks pregnant but your with a female?! 
How can you raise a family without the child having a father?! Every child needs a father!!
BIG CORRECTION, every child needs parents who care for them and love them, who will protect them no matter what life throws at them.... A child needs stubility and comfort, to know that there's always someone who's going to be there for them when times get rough!! My fiancé and I have been together for a year and a half and we have wanted a baby 3 months into our relationship. Well being new to each other and learning more and more everyday about each other we didn't think it was the right time... In September of 2014 we were trying to adopt this little boy to only come to find out this little boy was with someone that was running with him... Long story short he was taken from us after about 6 months of taking care of him and putting a roof over his head... It breaks our heart everyday but we are super happy for his mother to have him back.... Back in August we started trying to get pregnant to have our own family that we knew wasn't going to get taken from us and got our hopes up, we were for sure that it worked the first time, after about 3 times trying and on the verg of giving up and having to deal will all the negatives I decided not to worry anymore and to stop trying and give it a break... About 2 weeks later I had these really bad pains nothing I've ever feel before... I told myself I'll take a pregnancy test and if it's negative the hospital I go... 5 long minutes later I jumped up in tears texting my fiancé at the same time YOUR GOING TO BE A MOMMY... While she's at work she called me screaming because she didn't believe it she had me send her a picture... Till this day we have been happy and staying healthy, praying and thanking God everyday for our little girl who is due June 18th.... If I had to give any advise just believe in God and know that he does give miracles to people who deserve them... Our journey has not been easy by any means but the pieces are being put back together and we are still praying for our little boy even though he was only with us 6-7 months your feelings never change!!! God Makes All Things Possible!!