Bully Doctor?

Catherine • First time mommy here, due with a sweet little boy named Ben on March 26, 2016.
Does anyone else out there have a bully for a doctor/OBGYN? I've had nothing but problems since day 1 with this doctor and I'm 28 weeks and 4 days along. Due March 30th. Is it too late for me to switch to a better doctor? At this point is it worth it? Her bedside manner is terrible, she's screamed at me because I wasn't gaining weight as quickly as she wanted(I lost 12 pounds in my first trimester cause I was so sick). And don't even get me started on my glucose test. The nurse who went over the glucose test stuff with me two weeks before I went, explained to me if I was under 140, I wouldn't have to go in for a 3 hour test and I would be fine. She also told me not to eat past midnight the night before the test. I followed those instructions and my results came back at 137. I thought I was in the clear. WRONG! My asshole doctor said if I was above 135, I would have to go back in for a 3 hour long test!!!! I told her there was no way that was happening. So she said I can do the 3 hour test or talk to a nutritionalist and I would have to prick myself twice a day at home to test my blood sugar!!! I am pissed off. You haven't seen true pregnancy rage until now. I've been pretty damn calm my entire pregnancy until now. I don't know what I'm more upset about: that I was given wrong information by the nurse or that my doctor remains a bully with the worst bedside manner!!