Am I pregnant?

Brittany
Okay, so this is the first time I'm doing this, but I keep going back and forth and the anxiety is killing me. My husband and I are geographically separated because he got orders (military) and I stayed behind to finish school. Anyway, we have been trying to have a baby during his visits here and we finally got a better window. I ovulated December 16 and he flew in that evening. We went at it like rabbits trying to better our chances the whole time he was here (2 weeks). However, I got this odd spotting for 2 days before my period was due. It was crazy light, like a drop every 4 hours. And then I had 2 days of bleeding. What seemed like normal period bleeding except my cramps were waaaaaaaaaay milder than usual. This was a completely strange period for me. And while my cycles are irregular sometimes (23-25 day cycles), my bleeding is usually consistent from period to period. I felt pretty pregnant before the spotting (have one child previously). A lot of transient nausea, swollen/tender breasts, prominent veins in my breasts, hot flashes, etc. I've taken like 6 pregnancy tests 3 before the spotting and two after. All were negative. We are really hoping for baby number 2. I still feel pregnant. My bloating hadn't gone down after the bleeding (I usually have a week of flat tummy after my periods), and I still have the nausea, veiny breasts, and now headaches. What do you think? I'm trying so furiously not to get my hopes up... But I've never experienced anything like this before. I tested positive with my daughter at four weeks and some change. Literally no earlier. I would be 5 ish weeks of I were pregnant now. Is it still possible to be pregnant and have had all that go on and still test negative on home pregnancy tests