C section or wait?

I am 22 weeks pregnant with my third child. I had an emergency c section with my first and I was almost three weeks late with my second and my doctor said inducing can cause complications in woman who have had c sections in the past, so we did a c section with him, he was huge and I was in a lot of pain. Anyways I have the option now to wait it out and hope for a normal delivery OR I can just schedule a c section and be done with it. I don't mind c sections, I know everyone has different feelings about them, but I haven't had a bad experience. A part of me wants to wait to see if I can actually BIRTH this one, but the other part of me hates the waiting game. I've been going back and forth. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions??