Family visiting baby after birth

Courtney • Farm mom of 3 beautiful kiddos ❤️❤️
Ok so I'm going to start this off by saying my husband and I moved four hours away from our family two years ago (mainly because I got a job offer I couldn't refuse). In those last two years my relationship with his family has had some rough patches and having them visit can really throw me into some high anxiety/panic attack situations. Now when our baby is born my mother is coming to stay with us for a couple of weeks to help out around the house and what not while we adjust to being new parents. That has always been the plan even before we got pregnant or even married. And I have always been very open and up front with his family about this as well. Fast forward to the present and now his family is talking about letting us settle in for maybe a few days and then coming down to visit the baby. Umm, don't you think you should be asking instead of TELLING me what you are going to do? I have been nice about it so far saying "well we will see how the birth goes and how baby and I am feeling". And BOTH of his parents brushed that off saying I should be fine and my mom will be there so there is no reason they can't be. Am I out of line to be upset about this?! Isn't it rude to just assume we will be ready for visitors so soon after we get home?!
Oh, and as a side note, when everyone comes down to visit they always stay with us and we by no means have a large apartment. So where does everyone think they are going to sleep with my mom already staying here with us?? Just boggles my mind... Sorry for the long post..