For anyone considering Fertibella's Conceive easy kit...

I would highly suggest you found a new source for your fertility vitamins. On December 26th I ordered their free trial kit and paid for 2-5 day shipping for 10$, which wasn't a big deal. Well, almost a month later, I have yet to receive my package. I contacted them by email letting them know. I wasn't asking for a refund or anything, I was just asking for them to cancel the subscription because I didn't want to pay $80 for something I didn't receive. They sent me and email back and told me that I was lying and that the USPS website said I had received the package. I explained to them how my mail lady was really bad about delivering stuff to the wrong houses and I had already contacted USPS and they said they had not received it back. They still refuse to cancel the subscription unless I send the package back which I cannot do because I never received it. So in my opinion, I would not suggest ordering anything from their website.

UPDATE: Apparently my emails were forwarded to a supervisor at this company. After fighting with them for over 24 hours now, they decided to cancel the account.