BFP then AF shows! False positive?!

Chelsea • My sweet hubby and I have been together since 2009. Our sweet Madilyn Ann born 11/5/16! We`re finally complete!
Hi ladies. I've been having a lot of pregnancy like symptoms. TTC#1. AF 1 day late today. Took a frer this morning with a full bladder.. BFP came up at the 3 min mark. Hubby and I were thrilled! Tears of joy! Our first ever BFP! We immediately told my mom and sister (who were also thrilled). Then a few hours later.. AF showed! I took another frer.. and a very faint second line appeared. I googled "first response false positive" and found that quite a few women have had false positives with these tests. Went to Amazon and read reviews on them and several women had multiple false positives with these tests. I'm gutted. My heart is broke and I've made myself sick from crying. I thought this was it.. I thought I finally conceived my first. Everyone needs to be aware that these tests may cause false positives. I don't want anyone getting their hopes up like I did. It's not good feeling.. 💔
Here are the pictures of my false positives 😞