Wasn't thinking. 😏

Hi, I have a serious question, some may think it's stupid. But oh well, so, here goes. I'm 16 years old, and I have had 1 tubal pregnancy, and 2 pregnancy scares after that. My current boyfriend, and I have sex regularly. Every other day, or so. And he already has a kid on the way, therefore; he is trying to be careful when we do it. I'm allergic to condoms, so we use withdrawal. Yesterday, I was giving him a blowjob, and I usually swallow, but I didn't want to yesterday, so I gave him a handjob right when he was on the edge, he came on his stomach, and I got a paper towel to wipe him off . I was so turned on, and wet. I tried to dry myself off, so of course, I wasn't thinking at the time, I used the paper towel that I used to wipe his cum off of him, to dry myself a little bit. My period is usually very regular, and Glow says that I'm supposed to start tomorrow (January 20th, 2016) but it hasn't told me when I ovulated. Well. It did, actually. It said 13 days ago. Anyway, um, could there be any chance, that I might end up pregnant from this? I highly doubt it, but I just want to make sure. 😔😔