Pregnant on first try and almost 36!

Kari • Pregnant with first child, due September 28, 2016!
I'm still in a state of shock. I've seen faint lines the past couple of days, but this morning's tests seem pretty spot on! I'm going to get a digital tomorrow.
I wanted to share what I did, because I'll be 36 on March 1 and this was only our first time trying! I thought for sure it would take months and months because I'm getting older, but I truly believe what I did helped prepare my body. Now to just stay healthy so this baby sticks!
I went off the pill last May to start regulating and tracking my cycles. I used the <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">Glow app</a> to try to understand my cycles. I did the BBT testing the best I could, but was confused by it. I used OPKs. 
Now on to the better stuff. I started eating healthier foods. I read books on egg quality and fertility diets. I NEVER had milk in the house because I hated it, but I started drinking milk daily and eating yogurt. Prenatal pills!! I started right when I got off the pill and took them daily (so a good seven months) along with an iron tablet and calcium/magnesium/zinc. I also took a Fertilaid pill for a while and drank tea like crazy: Fertility Tea, raspberry leaf tea, women's cycle tea. For the past two months or so, I e been drinking a protein shake after working out and adding Maca Powder to it. I've also taken 1 or 2 Vitex a day for the past couple of months. I also started drinking decaf coffee (and less of even that) and CF soda (limiting that, too).
When we had sex this month, we did it once on Thursday, twice on Friday, once on Sunday, once on Monday. I ovulated then the following Friday, so four days between the last sex. We used preseed each time. Obviously you'd have even better luck closer to the ovulation day, but because it was our first time, I was interested in experimenting for a girl. Not sure if that will work, but I got my BFP!!
Oh, and super goofy, but I also bought two pretty fertility bead bracelets and have been wearing them for a while!
Baby dust to all!! I'm still in shock, but I wanted to give hope to those in their later 30s. And for those who are having troubles, maybe some of these ideas will help!!