Venting/needing some1 2 talk badly:/

Lizz • May 4th, 2015❤️💕😍👌🏻💋 2horses🐴 and I bowl🎳
I'm worn out.. My heart is breaking I've run out of tears but still feel the need to cry.. I fight for you every second of my day.. I'm on my own insurance plan, I'm almost done registering for college, I work a full time job.. I don't text you 24/7 anymore I don't beg to see you constantly.. It is not my fault I fell in love with you. I fell so fast and so hard for you... Will we make it to our 9 months on February 4th? Will we follow through with our plans of going to Disney World together this June. Do you still love me the way I love you? Do you care anymore? Did you ever care? I opened up to you about the most personal details of my life.. I told you how I was raped and abused... I told you these things because I trust you.. I still trust you, and love love you, and care for you! Do you car for me still?? Everybody looks at us as if we are roll models because they think we have a perfect relationship but they don't see the pain and suffering we are currently going through.. I try my hardest babe. I don't know how to keep fighting.. I know you want me to fight for you like you fought for me.. But it's hard to keep fighting for someone if they don't wanna be won over...