Annoying in laws ! I have to rant !

AnaD🐰 • First time mami & Papi, waiting for her Moon Princess 🌙👑✨
My baby is only 20 days old!
She was born Jan 1st.
No shots ! Just the hep B shots they give all infants.
I live with my husband , we live in a building. 
My parents live downstairs in the basement , we live in the second floor.
They help us with the baby, so we can rest. 
I trust my parents obviously with the baby and love the way we were raised. We were raised to respect our parents and elders. Ect 
My husband's family , I'll say "Ghetto"...I can't stand the way they raise their kids ! They're jumping on the couch, hitting their parents / elders back! Screaming and shouting ! No respect or order at all! 
His mother is always taking sleeping pills, since before we got married and pregnant ! She thinks I forgot that she takes pills and it never happened ! She wants to babysit our daughter ! Ha! No way! 
His brother kids are all over the place: we are peaceful , just me , my husband and the baby. A very orderly home. His brother's kids come , and it's a hurricane! He doesn't listen and is too aggressive ! He wants to be all over the baby but I'm afraid ! He's always sick and I don't want him near her! His brother and his baby mama, didn't like it that I said to their kids to stop and don't get too close . 
His family always have a comment about "when will I see the baby?" And such. I keep saying, after her shots. They didn't like it too much. It's too bad she's my daughter not theirs.
OMG I can go on! 
Thank you for those who actually read all this. I need to rant. Tell me if I'm wrong? She's fragile . Why doesn't my husband and his family understand , no means no.