I'm pregnant! Funny story.

I was TTC for the past 7 months. Never got a regular period after going of BC. So it was hard to track. This app helped a lot! So I had been feeling classic prego symptoms (and some I'd never heard of) Nausea around meal times, tender breasts, cramps, bloating, sore scalp and dizziness. I took a PT three days ago and the line was soo faint I didn't think it was there. Today it was VERY much so there! I was soo excited but starving and Queasy so I went to make oatmeal. I love toasted nuts on top and I hadn't made a batch so I just put some on the stove. I remembered I wanted to take a picture of the test for my husband (I wanted to go ahead and throw away the test cuz I felt Gross showing him something I peed on!) So I quickly went in the other room and too a phot... then I got distracted for a few minutes. Went back in the kitchen because my dog was growling and FIRE! the nut had caught and the flames were shooting up the cabinets! I quickly grabbed the pan, put it in the sink and extinguished the flames. Now I am celebrating my new found pregnancy cleaning soot off cabinets in a winter coat because all the windows are open because of the smell. Rule number 1 of my pregnancy...no open flames till I have eaten! Ha! Now, any tips for removing the smoke smell? It's awful. With heightened smell....it's REALLY awful.