Rant/ Advice Needed

Amanda
I am at my breaking point.....My husband makes me feel like I don't exist anymore. He works yes and I don't. I am a stay at home mom of two. One is in school all day and my 3 year old never leaves my side. When my husband get home from work he goes straight to our room and starts playing video games. He will play till 2am. And gets mad if I ask him to stop... Am I over reacting??? We don't talk much anymore if at all. He never tells me he loves me anymore (which he used to do all the time) over the last year now I have felt like he has been pushing me away. I have tried talking to him but he just gets mad and defensive and says "That's Bullshit and you know it".... I have no one to talk to anymore because he hates all of my friends and I hate when he gets mad at me. I can't talk to him and the o my person I can talk to is my ex husband (my oldest child's father) who has always been my best friend before and after the relationship and divorce. But if I talk to my ex my current gets massively upset even tho he knows my ex has and always will be my best friend....I seriously don't know what to do anymore and am tired of feeling like I don't matter.......😭😢😢