Am I wrong?

So I just need to vent, and maybe recieved a little advice. Please no hate, since I know not everyone gets to see their SO as often, I'm just venting.. So I basically only see my boyfriend once a week, I understand that he works a full time job and gets tired. After work he usually goes to the gym or just relaxes. It's been like this since we been together, like 6 months. Still an early relationship. Well recently, I've been missing him throughout the week, and I just want to see him a little more than once a week, or only the weekends. I've expressed this to him but he always says, were adults, we don't need to see each other all the time, or we see each other enough, or he has to take care of his responsiblities and better himself. I'm 20, he's 22. I understand where he is coming from, and I know we can both get busy, but I also wish he saw my point of view too, I'm not asking for everyday, or every week, I'm just asking for once in a while, to see him more than once a week. But every time I do, I feel like I'm getting letured by him. I trust him, and know he's not doing anything to hurt me, and I support him through everything, and I don't want to stop him from his goals, but am I wrong to ask for a little more time from him? I just had to vent 😕