Fiancé driving me mad! ( long rant, don't feel like have to read, needed to vent)

Courtney
Our little one is 5 weeks tomorrow, and my fiancé does shift work and recently had been doing 4/5 days in a row of long shifts so is out the house from 6.45am-9.30 so I am kind of feeling like a single mum! Don't get me wrong I absolutely love it! But I swear he pretty much thinks I have it easy. He does like one feed and that's about it I have to do the rest so he gets enough sleep for work. Today is his 2nd day off, this morning I took out lady out to the shops so he could have a lay in, spoke to him on bus home about 3 hours later, when I got off the bus I text him to start making bottle as she was due. Get home and he is still in bed and gone back to sleep so another thing I have to do. He then wants to go and play PlayStation upstairs. And I said would be nice of him to kind of spend time with us instead. He goes on to say how his day off should be spent how he likes, if he wants to go play on that or watch footie or see mates or whatever then he should be able to. I said I can't just go go up and do whatever I want and I don't get a day off coz have a child to look after( which again I love doing) 
So I say I'm going for a bath, as id not long been puked all over, go up and put music on to try and unwind and relax a bit, so he then changes my music ( joint Spotify account so can do it) to songs he know I absolutely hate. Then tries to come in bathroom! It's like am I not allowed to relax?? 😡😡