Cluster feeding for hours and still cries

My daughter will be a month old on Saturday. We are finally getting the swing of breastfeeding. (Only supplement with formula a few times in the past week.) In the evening she will cluster feed for 2-5 hours. It really tests my patience. She falls asleep on the breast often during that time. I do my best to wake her by changing her, ticking her, and wiping her face with a wipe. She will wake and drink for a bit more and fall asleep again. After doing this for a while I try and lay her in her bassinet when she is asleep and she instantly wakes up and wants the breast back. Last night I did this vicious cycle for 2 hours. Bassinet, wake up, eat, fall asleep, bassinet... Repeat. It seems like the only thing to get to to stay asleep is giving her a bottle of formula. Im pretty sure I'm producing enough since she's content at all other feedings and I pump 2-5 ounces every morning after she eats for my husband to feed her around 1am. I don't want to do the formula route anymore. I know it's common to cluster feed but any advice would be helpful.