What happened to my body

Hey <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">glow app</a> users I thought I would come on here and share my story. In May of 2015 I had my period, the 25th through the 29th. After this period I did not get another until October 8th through the 13th. Before my last period in May my periods were regular then all of a sudden they just stopped. I honestly thought I was pregnant all that time. I would go to the doctors each month and get disappointed every time. I would express to each Doctor my problems and my absent period and they just dismissed it as stress. I know myself and I know I was definitely not stressed. I am VERY sexually active with the love of my life. Ever since October my periods have been back to normal but my recent period was very long and not normal I'm convinced I had a miscarriage I had spotting for 3 days and had a ton of blood on my period days which I'm always fairly light. Idk it was just weird I wonder if anybody else has had this problem or am I just weird???