Zika/microcephaly nightmare.

Being pregnant, I have many crazy dreams and nightmares but perhaps one of the most worrisome ones I've had to date is the nightmare I had last night. Last night I had a dream that I contracted the Zika virus and my baby had microcephaly. I think this dream is due to the fact that talk of this virus is every where I go. I can't go on any social media or watch any news channel without hearing about it and seeing the heartbreaking images of those poor little babies. Even one of my professors won't stop talking about it everytime we meet for class. I had to ask him if he would still give us vital information as he sees fit but just not mention it everyday like he has been because it gives me major anxiety. I think another reason I had the dream was because I have had bumpy skin on the back of me arms, legs, and on my love handles and it scares me because one of the Zika symptoms is a rash. Even though I don't live in any of the affected countries, it's been below freezing here recently with no sign of mosquitos anywhere, and I know the "rash" is probably due to dry skin, it still worries me. Anyway, I guess my point in this is to just get my mom to be woes off my chest and to see if anyone else has had crazy dreams like this while pregnant.