Miscarriage is more common than I thought.

Shayla
When I first joined glow I was shocked by the amount of post regarding miscarriages. When I got pregnant nov/2015(first pregnancy) I was also worried it would happen to me. Well I miscarried at 8 weeks. I was angry. How could this happen to me? My first pregnancy? I'm the healthiest person I know. My first trip to the ER ever was because I was miscarrying. Thankfully I felt no pain which left me all too aware of everything else my body was going through and feeling. It was traumatic for me. This app let me know that I wasn't the only one going through this. It offered some consolation. It also gave me hope reading Everyone's future sucsus stories with healthy baby's. If anything it made me feel less alone and helped in my grieving process. During hard times people(friends) show their true colors and sad to say I was left with non after past events not related to my pregnancy or miscarriage. I just want to say thank you to all you ladies who shared your stories. Even though I never posted I always felt like I had someone to relate or talk to here. The fact that I could come here when I felt like I couldn't go to anyone else kept me sane. Kept me from feeling alone and giving up or letting my fear stop me from future attempts at trying to conceive.  Thank you all for your wonderful support.