Getting induces

Well went to the doctor today and decide to get induces for this Friday 4am I'm kind of nervous . I was really wanting to have it natural like the rest of my kids but I have been hurting a lot and been to the hospital twice and both time sent home . I'm already dilated 4cm hopeful today she decides to come out on her own if not till Friday ..