I love my husband

Sedaya • My name is Sedaya and I'm 23. My husband and I have been together since 2009 and got married April 2015. We have a four year old daughter and had our second daughter 4-16-16 :)
Some days I get so mad at him and then I start reading posts on here and I realize I have such a wonderful husband and I'm very lucky. Things that seem big to me really aren't bad at all. For example he got upset that I didn't text him while I was taking my final exam. I was pissed at his reaction but then I thought about how much he yearns for my constant attention. He hates not being in contact with me because he misses me so much. He has been out of town the past couple days for work. Anyways I get irritated when he wants to have sex with me everyday but then I read these horrible sad posts on here about cheating husbands. I am so lucky I'm the only woman my husband can't get enough of. The night before he went out of town we stayed up most of the night talking to each other and making love. I felt like a teenager again! I'm currently 8 months pregnant with our second daughter and she was diagnosed with IUGR. Basically she isn't getting the nutrients from my placenta and she is very small. My husband begged me to quit my job so I could just rest at home. He tells me I'm beautiful everyday which is nice to hear considering I feel like a whale at this stage of my pregnancy. I need to stop getting upset at little things because I'm actually very very lucky to have him. No one has ever loved me the way he does. Never once have I been suspicious or worried. I cannot live without him, he is my best friend in the whole world! !!!!! If you have a great hubby post your story! Too much negativity on this app! I wanna hear about some good husbands like mine :) I forgot to mention we have been together almost 7 years!