Frustrated sorry long rant

I recently spoke with my fiancé about my iud coming out as the 5 year mark was up. I told him probably 5 times when my appointment was. Well we had sex 3 days ago the iud was taken out and there were no issues. Today he asks me when my appointment is and I told him it was last week like I had told him. He then went on to call me shady because I didn't tell him that day of my appointment. We already have a 5 year old daughter and I would love another child but I didn't feel like I was tricking him by not reminding him that I got my iud out. I sat him down to talk to him about having a baby which he was all for last year but now he went on a rant about how expensive they are etc. I am recently a stay at home mom and tried to explain that it reduces the cost a lot as in our area the minimum is $1000 a month for daycare. We have been together 7 years and still aren't married either. I tried to bring up both topics and he just got so heated with me and kept yelling at me about how much money things are and that I just don't understand. I'm so frustrated that he won't listen to my feelings. We are not struggling for money at all so I just don't get it and don't know what to do. He knows that's I want another baby so bad and my daughter keeps asking for a sibling as well it makes me so sad. Any advice on how to handle the situation?