Vent!!! Trying so hard not to stress!

Maranda
Okay. Since the beginning of my pregnancy we moved provinces.. then in our little villiage lived in an RV the first 3 months of my pregnancy. Finally found a home to rent and 2 months in .. everything was covered in mold and damaged all of our stuff. We moved again to another home (was 5 and a half months pregnant) then almost 3 months later the landlord failed to mention she had a debt with hydro and therefor we couldnt switch it to our name and it got cut off. We had a nursery and everything. We just moved in 2 days.. thats right TWO DAYS.. I am almost 37 weeks pregnant and I feel absolutely out of control. I cant even nest here cos we have to be out by the end of june as it is a summer B&B .. our house is a cluttered mess. Ive tried to just stay calm and everyone compliments me on how resilliant I am. I live in a community where my spouses family is from. Mine is on the other side of the country. I haven't been home in a year and a half.. and I have absolutely nobody to talk to. All my family tells me is to just come home but I cant just pack up and leave. My spouse does so much for me and our unborn daughter. I am losing my mind though and feeling so hopeless. I keep seeing everyone's beautiful nurseries on here.. and ours is a pile of junk in the living room. People tell me my baby wont care but that doesn't make me feel any better. I am so depressed now I have no motivation to even clean my house.. why bother nest if we have to leave 3 months after she arrives. I just dont know how much more crap I can handle. :(