Baby name

Justine • Proud Mummy of Aaliyah Luna 09/05/08 🌙Baby #2 Bjorn Emrys June 2016
So when my husband and I decided to have another child I already had baby names for both boy and girl picked out. It took us 11 cycles of trying and then we got pregnant. 20 weeks exactly we find out we are having a boy and he was over the moon until the next second I say we are having a Baby Bear. He then looks confused and then I stood you know since Bjorn means Bear. He then gets upset and says I never agreed to that name. Here I am confused because he was fine with the name for about 2 years until we find out the sex. Now we never talk about it. My daughter and I always say Baby Bear or Baby Bjorn when we talk about the baby of course and all he does is roll his eyes. I've had my heart set on this name for many reasons. Even my friends don't say oh Justine is having a boy. They say I'm having a Bjorn. He seems to be the only one not on board. I've even tried asking him what would he prefer and he literally has no opinion on a name other then he doesn't like Bjorn. What should I do? Should I just ignore him or just change the name. His nursery is already covered in Bears but I really don't want my husband going around bitter about our sons name.