What to do when your wife doesn't care anymore?

She's changed...ALOT. she's not the woman I fell in love with. Her personality has changed, she doesn't smile or laugh like she used to. She acts like she doesn't care about anything to do with us anymore. I work out of town alot, she no longer comes to see me. Every time I ask she responds with why? We won't get along anyway and proceeds with asking why I have to be gone 24/7 (I have to make money).

I asked if she was going to come spend valentine's day with me and she responded with "no, it's just another day, it doesn't matter..just like for my birthday last year when you took off hunting instead of being with me, you said it was just another day."

That did happen, I hadn't been hunting for a long time, I work hard all the time and yes I took off for her birthday to go hunting instead of spending it with her. I don't see why this had to go so far, it was almost a year ago. Will I suffer for this for the rest of my life? Tired of it.

UPDATE: I just talked to my wife on the phone. She said she wants a divorce and as of tomorrow she will be getting her stuff out of our house.