Age gap??

Lauren • I`m an 18 year old college student 🎓 I`m a dance major 💃🏼 and I live in beautiful Florida 🌴🌅
I went to a drag strip for the races a couple of weeks ago and the last day I was there, Sunday, I met this really great guy. Him and I walked around the track and pits talking and getting to know each other. (I couldn't tell you what we said I was drinking a lot that day) well towards the end of the day he kissed me and then asked me if I needed a ride home from the track because the people I was with were starting a bunch of drama so I said yes. (I said yes because friends and people at the track knew him. He's also a marine so I doubted he was going to try to kill me) We talked the whole way home and it was amazing how much we clicked. All this time I had no idea how old he was. He had given me his number at the track and we hung out at my house for a bit when we got there. He never tried anything, was extremely respectful, etc.. Well he's 28 and I'm 18. We text every day, we hang out as much as we can. I've just never been able to connect to someone mentally like I have with him. I could listen to him talk for hours about anything and everything. We sat on his couch and he told me about astronomy and religion just all sorts of random things that I'm interested in. Everyone I have talked to so far has said its okay I just wanted some other opinions. I love spending time with him and it's so great to be able to have deep conversations with him that I don't have with anyone else.