What would u ladies do ?

Brianna • TTC my Rainbow Baby ! Miscarriage 12/26/14 & Ectopic with Left tube removed 5/20/18😇😇
We have been trying for a baby for 4yrs all together .. I got pregnant and lost my first Angel in December 2014 😢 .. We had been trying ever since .. Up until last month my man has decided that Since he's been going to a Christian church and in that faith people shouldn't have sex unless married .. We haven't had sex in about 3weeks I've been persistent but he just won't give in.. I want nothing more then a baby and I feel even more upset about the whole situation because he has 2 from a previous relationship .. So I can't help but feel he's all set and doesn't really care if he has a baby with me or not .. 😢😢 he just shuts me out when I try to explain this to him. He's not taking my feelings into consideration at all. We are not in a position to get married and I just don't feel like taking sex out of our relationship 5yrs into it makes any sence. I love him but I want a baby and if he doesn't care to have one, then maybe we should just go separate ways. He can be fully into his new found faith without me "pressuring" him so he says and I can go and hopefully find my happiness. Because sad to say right now I am not happy at all. He goes to work 6am-7pm .. Eats dinner, reads the bible for 30mins or more .. Unless he has church service that day then I won't see him until 9pm and he'll just shower and get to bed .. Like I don't see how he thinks that's a healthy relationship... Any advice is appreciated because I am just so lost.