It's complicated.

Rebecca
This might be long, so bear with me. After thinking about our relationship and how things are going today, I decided that I needed to have a serious talk with my boyfriend, Michael, ASAP. I was going to potentially end things with him. We've been together since September, but we've known each other since March 2014. From the get go, our relationship had to be hidden from most people, partially because we work together and it's against company policy for us to date. His family doesn't know me, but they know of me and don't approve. David (my biological father) repeatedly called Michael a loser, said I was ruining my life, and threatened to shoot Michael. We weren't TTC, but we weren't as careful as we should've been; plus, I'm almost certain that I ovulated later than I thought, otherwise I would've insisted on using condoms rather than the withdrawal method. My living situation is extremely toxic and I'm contemplating moving across the country to live with my best friend within the next month because I can't afford my own place and have no one who can and will help me get on my feet. Michael has been pushing adoption because we're not ready, but no one is ready and humanity would die out if everyone waited until they were ready to have kids. Anyways, he intentionally took too many pills last night after I told him I was for sure pregnant. The guy he's staying with made him throw up but didn't take him to the ER because his wife is apparently a nurse and they thought he'd thrown it all up. He came over after work when I was here alone and I was anxious about the conversation but determined to have it. We hadn't been able to have enough alone time since the 24th of January to have sex and we both had been missing it. Of course we wound up making out in the living room before moving to my room.... After, I tried to have a serious conversation with him in his truck (he was worried about my family coming back while he was still in the house; they did come back before he'd left), but he was so out of it that I couldn't. He left and drove himself to the nearest ER, where he was put on suicide watch and they called his mom (I'm assuming she's his emergency contact). He said he told them that he accidentally mixed up his meds, but I don't know if they believed him. I'm torn between being terrified that he's going to be hospitalized (especially with his history) and thinking that he needs it right now because of him intentionally overdosing. I don't have anyone I can talk to in person and no one in person knows I'm pregnant except Michael and one of my aunts. Because of family drama from HELL, I can't talk to Debra (my mother) about this.