Dogs n due date.

we have a pit bull, lab pit, 2pomchis in our house. Well lately since I'm due anytime this week my male pit has been getting agressive towards anyone that stomps, runs, loud, questions him while standing behind something, or touchs my mother or I. The other day he attacked my grandma bc he spilt his food on the floor she came downstairs from looking at the new room and was behind the chair asked "what did you do" then my mom came down fast and asked the same thing and I guess he got startled and just lunged. Luckily he didn't get his teeth in her but it did cut her because of her skin problem. He tried to jump on my moms friend the other night because she was drunk and stumbling being loud near me. Other than those 2 times he's never done anything like that except when a guy would come near us. We've all noticed how he will spend the whole day next to me and lay with his head on my stomach. We all believe he is just sensing my hormones and realize things are going to change. I know he's okay with babies as he grew up with them and never bothered any of them.  I'm not going to leave my child near any of the dogs alone either as I'm smarter than that. Another twist is we do have 2 pregnant female cats too so I would think them and I being close to popping he feels lost or something. Anyone else have experienced something like this?