My Father in law...

Mariah
Is awful! 
Him and I don't see eye to eye with mostly everything, which is fine but what he said to me yesterday nearly made me loose it. 
We had my in laws over for the weekend, and lay might we were talking about trying to conceive. He then said to my husband that real men don't change diapers. Changing diapers makes them a f*cking p*ssy. 
You could just imagine my reaction to such a sexist comment. He likes to get a rise out of me, when I proceeded to say, you're kidding right? He then said, I had 8 and never touched one. 
I looked at my husband and I wish he would stand up to his father, but he didn't. His mother tried to smooth it out by saying, well I was a stay at home mom and he worked so I never made him. 
I totally lost it by then. I said I couldn't give. F*ck because I that will be his child. So there are no written rules. 😡
His dad then proceeded to say maybe that's why y'all aren't pregnant yet. I kicked him out at that point and everyone just lost it. 
I'm so upset today And my husband just wants me to ignore him because the bastard is old school but I couldn't give a damn. 
Grrrr anyone else with a hateful in Law?