Chance of pregnancy?

Okay so first off I've been on the pill for almost 3 years now. I used to miss a pill here and there but wouldn't worry about it because I was not sexually active. Now I'm 19 years old and sexually active and take my pill very regularly. Approximately the same time every day without missing any. I am not on continuous, but there are 4 placebo pills and when I'm on those at the end of my pack I still don't get my period, which my doctor said was completely normal. Even though I'm on birth control I typically have the guy use a condom for STI protection and like a double barrier to decrease my chance of unplanned pregnancy even more. Well about a month ago, I let the guy who I had been sleeping with regularly, not use a condom and he pulled out. This was 3 days before the first placebo pill. It just so happens that my insurance got changed and my birth control was switched, so I got a bit freaked out, because I know you have to be careful when switching. Well I called my doctor and luckily she said that the pills are practically the same and my body wouldn't look at the new pill any different than the only one. Well fast forward a month and here we are...I've been having cramps in the middle of my pelvis area as well as milky white thin discharge. Now I don't know if this could just be PMS or not but my next placebo pill isn't for another 8 days. So yeah. I'm scared. I knew I should've made him use a condom. I know I can easily take a pregnancy test but I'm afraid to.