Gay? Or just curious...๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š

So the last time that me and my EX (I don't know he wasn't a boyfriends I don't really do the whol relationship thing) but anyway I had sex with him for the first time, in my life, and it was absolutely HORRIBLE! It hurt for a little (also didn't use protection but it's been months and I'm not pregnant) but then it was more of a 'can you just finish already' type of thing, I know I'm a heartless bitc*. Well after that I was getting dressed and I kind of looked at him and said that I don't ever want to do that ever again and he was mad and upset but then as we were walking back to my house (btw this was in the middle of the woods and ok I'm not a slut๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜) he said the same thing and I was relieved but at the same time he was saying he really wanted to be with me and that we can work this out blah. Well I just said I want to be friends and he said fine. Well when I got home he wasn't so fine with it and kept asking and I said no and yeah. Now let's back track a little as we were walking home I kept having this nagging feeling that I wasn't satisfied and I really didn't know why until my very much friend who is a girl texted me and asked me how it went and I said that I didn't like it at all and she was like why and I said I don't really knew it felt wrong and she said maybe your gay. And I mean she told me she is bisexual and all but this girl is f*cking HOT so she can say she has a dick and anyone would still do her but I donno I think I like her I mean one time she put her hand on my thigh in class and holy shit it turned me on I think. Just help I'm so confused!??