I regret going on google 😢

Tehkeeyah • I'm a army wife and this is my second pregnancy. I had a miscarriage and hoping this one is a healthy baby
I recently went to Google which was the dumbest thing I could have done to myself. Now I'm currently freaking out, I was told I have Plecental Insufficiency, its where the plecenta isn't providing nutrition to my son which is causing a growth restriction on him as well as him having elevated blood flow through the umbilical cord because he is constantly having to try hard to pump new blood to him self 😳. He's barely reached a pound and measures almost a 1 week behind. I went to Google and read a story where a girl had her son at 25 weeks and after they took him out they also saw that her plecenta was so bad it actually turned black and she almost lost her son. I'm constantly worried about mine, I'm only 25 weeks & 3 days and I pray I can keep him in at least until 30 but doctors are saying that's probably not going to happen and I will most likely have him at 28. Uh I'm so nervous, I don't want c section but I'll do everything to save my son 😢