Sex Wet Dream 💦🌊

So this might be a little disturbing and maybe offending to most but I sort of had this rough wet dream. Yes, I actually dreamed this. 
So I'm living in this house (not my actual house) in the middle of nowhere. It was like super dark out approximately 11:30 at night. I'm at home with our dog and my sister who was in her room.  (note: I don't live with my sister and I don't have a dog). I was doing laundry when I heard some commotion outside. So I peeked outside and I seen this shiny gray van pull up. The driver who was a male got off and started peeing on my lawn. Then came out three other guys. One started lighting up a cigarette while the other two starting walking towards my house. (One brunette and the other guy blonde with glasses) Scared, I didn't know what to do, I knocked on my sisters door. When she came out I whispered to her to not say a word. The men outside started knocking on the door -then banging on it. My sister then says "They're not going to leave". I looked through the window in my sisters room to see what was going on. While we stood there in the dark and one of the guys started walking towards the back of the house. All of sudden the guy broke in, I had thought I locked the back doors. We hid in my sisters closest (I'm 24, my sister is 20 mind you) I heard his footsteps walking to the front of the door letting the other guy in. They began searching the house. I was beginging to become upset with my dog who started to sniff them. He didn't bark. He didn't bite. Just followed them. 
The blonde headed male finally found us.  My sister yelled and I just stood there shocked. I just froze. The blond headed man with glasses took my sister and ducked taped my sisters mouth shut. "Shut up," he said. The other male who had brunette hair took my arms and put them behind me and guided me in a different room. I pushed him away and punched him on his arm as I tried to escape. He just smiled at me and locked the door shut. My sister grew quiet. I didn't hear her screams anymore. "You're sister will be fine," he said. I couldn't help but to look into his eyes. He had soft hazel eyes. His dark brown hair was perfect He had this "hybrid hairstyle", low-mid fade with volume and texture. He had a black hoodie and some very dark blue jeans which almost looked black. I could hear the other man who yelled at the man who was in the same room as me - "Vicko you got it? Or do you want me to go in?" I started to panic and began to breathe uncontrollably. "No lets just take it easy on her." Then He looked at me and told me "it's okay" then smiled again.  "No idiot it's not okay! I'm about to get raped, you asshole" I said inside my head. Only his shirt was off, his pants was unzipped and I could see his white Clavin Klein boxers. 
  He made me lay on my back on the bed. Trying to think of ways of getting out of the room. I got distracted by his appearance. He looked like in his late twenties, early thirties. I was surprised how perfect he looked, he had flawless tanned skin almost like a model with abs and everything & here I am with my messy long black hair with no make up on. My big white T-shirt with no bra and my white hipster undies ready for bed. All of a sudden I felt strangely aroused as he began to undress the rest of his clothes. I stood still for him while he unzipped his pants some more and let his boxers fall on the floor. That's when I broke silence and asked "Why are you doing this?" But he didn't answer. He pinned me to the bed forcing his nice full lips against mine. His tounge darted into my mouth. Exploring, as his Hands moved down exploring my body. I closed my eyes tightly and tried to resist the urge of giving in. He took my panties off then spread my legs open. I closed them shut not wanting to give him the satisfaction and He then forced my legs wide open as his big cock slid in me very gently. Surprisingly, I was so wet -so wet I bet the oceans jealous. I know it was wrong but I felt my body taking over.  I'm in bed with a guy I don't even know, a young handsome looking man. A man named "Vicko" who's going to rape me. He began to give me a few strokes. He carefully pushed my black hair out of my eyes. Then he stopped. I acted relieved and I started to sit up. He gently pushed me back on the bed & pulled out a condom. This asshole is so smart, he doesn't want to risk having any semen in me so when I do report it, it will be difficult to find him I suppose. He then put dick inside me again and gently rocked back and forth inside me. I started to moan as he carressed my pale soft skin. Knowing how wet I was made him more harder. I was surprised how calm he was, taking his time with me as if we were having sex for our very first time on our wedding night. "Take if off," I told him. Puzzled, He stopped again. "Take the condom off," I said. He did as I asked and this time when he put it inside me he started to pound me harder, not caring wether he hurt me or not. In one swift movement he grabbed my shirt & ripped it in half. "That's much better," he said with a grin. I gasped and startled by his action I got embarrassed as I laid there almost completely naked as him. This man was so damn sexy, I had forgotten he was my rapist. I put my arms around his neck and I found myself digging my nails into his big muscular back. It felt good being around his cock; wet, warm, and tight. He moaned and then I moaned as I had another orgasm. I became more excited. "Fuck me harder," I demanded.  It wasn't rape anymore. We were having consensual hot-heavy SEX. (Yes, I dreamed this.) It almost felt as though hours past, I grew exhausted but I didn't want to stop there and apparently he didn't want to either. All of sudden...."Ahhhhh FUCK yes," Vicko shouted. He buried his whole length in my pussy and hot out his huge load which to my surprise I let out another last mind-blowing orgasm as well. He rolled over beside me. I wasn't sure to either  run away and dial 911 or keep him forever. I turned over to see the time on my night stand it was 5:45am. Then turned to him, He carefully leaned over and kissed me on my forehead. We just laid there, I felt asleep in his arms I'm almost 99% sure and can say the other men dissappeared because I heard a vehicle turned on and left...
Then I woke up, next to a sexy ass man. My husband who was laying there butt naked. And there I was naked too. He must of raped me 😂