Happy yet sad

Erin • In love with the most amazing man in the world 10.20.12 ❤️
My SO and I talked a lot about our relationship we have been together for a little over 3 years we are still young so we are talking a lot about what we want for our futures at this point. He just got a new job and will be making double what he was, I only ahve two semesters left of college before I graduate with two AA degrees and will then start working full time and hopefully substitute teaching. I have always wanted to get married and have kids young and I would like for us to move into our own place together in the next year or so however he says that I'm trying to rush things he says he wants to marry me and have kids with me one day which is great because that's exactly what I want but we talked about it and he said he doesn't want to do those things any time in the next few years which is kind of upsetting he wants to go with the flow and I want a plan I told him I'd wait for him to be ready and see how our life and relationship is in the next few years but I don't wanna wait forever I want 4 kids he wants 3  I'd be ok with 3 but I want to have them close in age but I don't wanna have them in my 30's because I personally feel that it will be harder for me to get pregnant as I get older. This is kind of a rant but I didn't know if anyone else is going through the same kind of things or if anyone else had any advice for me