My fiancé

Bethany • Lost my baby boy Elijah James Dyer on 10th September 2015. After 2 years of trying, my rainbow baby is conceived :D

Hi all. I have a problem.

My fiancé has two children with his ex wife. I'm supportive, at least I think I am. He talks to his ex wife about the kids every other day. Asking how they are, how was school ect.

However, I found out they had been having daily conversations about every day things and hes been helping her with her car. I asked him to stop because it was making me uncomfortable and he promised me he would.

Last month I found out he still was doing it and leaving her kisses at the end of every message. I brought it up with him again and said if it was the other way round he would flip and probably break up with me. They seem to be a bit too close if you know what I mean. Especially after she kept him out of their kids lives for 2 years. And when I confronted him about it he threatened to end our relationship... Is this just my paranoia or do you think something isn't right? Opinions please!