Fighting everyday *long but please help!*

My boyfriend and I have been together for close to 6 months. We have been segueing so much lately and it's getting hard for me to handle. We both have stuff going on in our lives that is hard for us but we always fight with each other. When he is mad he constantly says "go to ...*guys name*" and stuff like that and I feel he doesn't trust me. He doesn't like me talking to my best friend who is a guy when I have complete trust in him. It's not like I hide anything from him. And we fight so much and he gets mad over the smallest things and so easy. Instead of talking about stuff first he yells and goes off before I can have my say but if I get mad at him and tells me to stop. We have been fighting so much lately and my bestfriends (a girl and a guy) both tell me to end it because they can see I'm sad. The other day on the way to school he and I were walking from the station and all my friends were on the tram that past us as we were having a fight and I had everyone coming up to me asking if I was only because they saw him yelling at me. He usually makes me so happy, and he still does but he also makes me so sad. I have no idea what to do and no one is giving me good advise. I don't want to break up with him but the fights aren't stopping. I've tried to talk to him about it but he keeps the discussion short and says he will stop and he will try but he hasn't tried. I've spoken to him about it 4 times in the last month and we have had a fight every single day the past month. He tells me to stop being sad and stop looking down when I walk but I can't help it. 
And the other day we were fighting and he kept grabbing me and sorta pushing me and I was getting scared. My guy bestfriend told me he can't treat me like that and to get out of the relationship but it was the first time he's done it and my best mate said if he's done it once then how many times more in the future :/