Period not here...

Katie
Hi ladies haven't been on in a while trying not to stress over the whole ttc thing so I try to limit my time on here. So I had my birth control taken out October 3rd I believe (implanon). I then waited a month to ttc. So we tried hardcore in December just to see what would come of it. Obviously no positive outcome for that month. January we didn't "try" at all just kind of went about life and bd whenever we felt like it. Again no Positive in January. Did the relaxed ttc again this month as well. Okay so my period even when I started getting my periods back towards the end of my birth control I started the second Saturday of each month and continued the same through October-January. Now here I am almost on the 3rd Saturday of the month with no period. No positive pregnancy test, no period as normal, and a lot of confusion. Is it normal for your period to just offset itself sometimes and start a totally different pattern? I'm on cycle day 35 when I typically have 27-28 day cycles? Any info ladies?