C-section complications/birth story

Had my beautiful baby Harper last Monday!  First off she is perfect!  She was my 3rd c-section, with the last one being 9 1/2 years ago.  My water broke Valentine's Day night, 4 days before my scheduled c-section.  As surgery was started, she said it should only be 30 min. Start to finish. It ended up being 2 1/2 hours due to a tremendous amount of scar tissue.  About 15 min in she said " I have to stop and call in another surgeon, there is so much scar tissue I can't see where I need to cut to get your baby out safely".  It took 40 MIN for the second in call doctor to get there, as I am laying there open and waiting, as if that's not scared!  They said they have never seen anything like it, my old insision, uterus, and bladder, and muscles all had scar tissue, it doesn't sound possible and kept asking where my last surgery was. Together they were able to get old scar tissue removed and baby out safely:)  I am in much more pain after this surgery than the last ones, and swollen and extra water weight too.  How long did it take for swelling to go down after your c-sections?  My almost 10 year old son asked why it looked like I still had a baby in my belly:) do/did you have this much swelling/water after day 5? (Please excuse the mess, bending over and cleaning is not happening;)
 you have this much swelling/water after day 5?