Help!

Jessica • 👨🏽👩🏼👧🏽👶🏼🐶🐶
I'm 15 weeks pregnant and I had a really scary experience a couple minutes ago... So we were standing in line at the Walmart McDonalds waiting to get a ice cream for my daughter and it took maybe 10 minutes to get it. So we are waiting and I'm with My daughter and my dad. My daughter is in the cart and my dad is standing to the left of me while I hold on to the cart. My head started to hurt and I felt like I needed to sit down, even though I wasn't tired of standing. I didn't think much of it and just continued to wait until we got her ice cream. I started feeling worse and my vision was getting blurry so I held on to the cart. My dad came with the ice cream and gives it to my daughter. I'm having a hard time holding on to the cart and standing and my dad can tell and asks me if I'm feeling lightheaded and I nodded yes. My hearing started to fade little by little and I couldn't hear anything but I tried to start walking outside of Walmart with holding onto the cart but I could only take maybe 2 steps. I could barley see, my vision was going black, moving from the corners to the middle, and getting worse rapidly so I stopped walking and just stood there. I couldn't stand anymore so I sat down on the floor and leaned back on the McDonald's wall to rest. I still couldn't hear or see and when I touched my arms and forehead I felt really hot and I was sweating. It took maybe 3 minutes for me to get my vision and hearing back, and me being able to stand and walk to the car holding on to the cart. I'm home now, but my head still hurts pretty bad. I'm worried guys. Does anyone know what this might be? Or have you experienced something like this?